Stop Your Hair Colour From Fading
If you’ve just had your hair dyed, the last thing you want is for the color to fade. One surefire way to prevent such a mishap from happening? Use a deep-conditioning treatment once a month. This will help lock in color and has the added benefit of staving off dry and damaged locks.
Dying your hair black in ancient Rome involved feeding leeches, putting them in vinegar, leaving the substance to ferment for two months and thicken into a paste, then applying the mixture to the hair and allowing it to dry for a day.
The fastest way to clear your skin of any oily breakout, especially in the summer,is to use blotting papers. They’ll clean up the excess oil on your epidermis and will prevent breakouts.
Bigger, Sexier Eyes
First, reach for liner. Skip black — like an LBD, it narrows your shape — and use a colored one to define your top lash line, says celebrity makeup artist Carmindy. (Blues and greens not your thing? Reach for slate, which looks awesome on everyone.) Now, swipe a shimmery white shadow onto your inner corners in a sideways V shape to catch light, which widens eyes. Finally, make your eyelash curler your BFF. Crimping the top lash line angles hairs so tips are closer to your brows, expanding the entire eye area. Immediately lock in the curve with two coats of lengthening mascara.
Reference an credits : http://www.cosmopolitan.com/hairstyles-beauty/skin-c
USING AN EYE SHADOW PENCIL!
Your should not draw the pencil across your eyelids, as it can stretch and break the skin .Instead, apply the color to the palm of your hand , then pick up the color with the tip of your pinky or a brush , and apply gently to the eyelid.
Eye Cream Is Great For Cuticles
Instead of spending money on cuticle cream, you can use extra-moisturizing and hydrating eye cream to cure dry cuticles.
- Make your lips look larger by wearing a bright, light lipstick, or make them appear smaller by wearing dark or colors
- To make your eye brows look natural fill in the gaps by using a color pencil or powder that matches the color of the hairs or a color that is one shade lighter
- If you are going to color your hair make sure you do it while hair is still dirty, it will minimize the impact of the chemicals and it will be better for the shade as well, two days before you can use a clarifying shampoo.
- To make the eyes appear brighter use a light colored pencil on the bottom lash-line (milk, or white:.
- Always use eye and face primer before applying eye-shadow or foundation; The purpose of the primer is not prevent the pores from getting clogged, make colors look brighter and face look flawless and even.
- For acne free skin and bright skin, use honey as a mask; apply honey to you face once a week, leave in for 10 minutes and then rinse off.
- Shave with Olive Oil; you can mix olive oil with your favorite body wash or shaving cream to shave your legs and other body parts. the vitamin E found in Olive Oil will make your skin smooth and touchable.
- To maintain young looking skin use an defoliator; defoliators will remove dead skin cells and allow new ones to grown maintaining your skin looking young and plump
- Bellucci Premium Suggests Ways to Use Olive Oil in Your Home Besides Cooking With It (prweb.com)
- Top Illuminating and Highlighting Cosmetics Presented by Beauty Research (prweb.com)
- Amazing Attractiveness Tricks And Tips Which Are Easy (mortgagefraudvictims.org)
- All Natural Shaving Solutions (mollyssudsbabysteps.wordpress.com)
- Organic Olive Oil Producer Bellucci Premium Responds to Five Expert Tips to Determine Quality of Olive Oil (prweb.com)
- 3 Age fighting Remedies You Have in Your Kitchen Today (epicahealth.com)
- Factors To Bear In Mind When Applying Sun Laboratories Lotion (allabouthealthandfitnessblog.wordpress.com)
- 20 At-Home Beauty Secrets (sadieraeandco.com)
- Vacuum Cleaner Reviews Shaving tips for teenage boys (cnmxvi.wordpress.com)
- DIY Beauty: The Scrub (hiddenaesthetic.wordpress.com)